Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Flats Flats Flats

Helloooooooooo Fashionistas, so as you know from my previous entry I don't do FLATS  - but recently I got a request to do a pull for some peep toe flats (not my forte). As I started conducting my search, what I thought would be dull at first ended up being fun. And I actually ended up buying a pair ( I will let you know how it goes when they arrive in the mail)

Below I have added some pics from the pull I did - let me know how I did in my search - Enjoy and remain in a fashion state of mind

























3 comments:

  1. Ya, not a fan of flats either! BUT, I would wear the first pair you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the first pair and the black ones too.. peep toe flats hurt in the toe area sometimes... not a fan @ all... nice flats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love flats hehe! Thanks isimey

    ReplyDelete