Monday, September 20, 2010

Unsung Heroes of the Boutiques

Happy Tuesday Fashionistas:


Apart from shopping at the mall - a great place to get some unique pieces are those trendy cute boutiques they might have in your area - I have about 3-4 boutiques I frequent at least once a week in my area - but have you ever wondered where these boutiques whether it be online or a physical store front get their merchandize from ?


There are a variety of manufacturers that design beautiful clothes (although some might be imitation ) the sad thing is that we probably have never heard of these manufacturers and probably never will. They’re the BCBG's, the Kensies and the French Connections of the boutiques.


Below I have listed some of my favorite manufacturers along with some pictures of their designs. Also I have listed  where online you can find some of their pieces - or you may ask your local boutiques if they carry their items..


My favorite manufactures are BB.Dakota, Ark & Co, C.Luce and Tulle


Enjoy a few pictures of some of my favorite manufacturers' designs below – Till next time my dears remain in a fashion state of mind :)







This dress is lovely - but this model is not wearing the heck out if it




















My Fave dress in my closet right now

Everyone needs a good tunic - even if you just use it as a cover up for a bathing suit










Love love love this dress

Sorry about the quality - what do you think of this dress? To busy?

Sorry about the quality of this pic also- but you get the drift





Online Boutiques - http://www.nikabutik.com/
                             http://www.modcloth.com/
                             http://www.shopblackjack.com/

                         

2 comments:

  1. My two fav pieces are the black coat and the blue romper. I can already imagine wearing the coat with a cute cocktail dress or cigarette jeans. One of my friends owns the romper in a khaki color and its looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always been a fan of boutiques especially the ones in Mpls...too bad OKC is not as tasteful. I will have to check these Dallas ones out on my next trip.

    ReplyDelete