Thursday, September 16, 2010

Stilettosssssssss

Stilettos, Stilettos, Stilettos - that is the only heel I wear - Wonder how many people are with me on this? I don't wear wedges - definitely do not wear kitten heels and flats are only for the gym and flip-flops.

Now, not all slim high heels deserve to be called Stilettos - Only the extremely slender heel with a solid stem made of steel or alloy deserves to be called the true Stilettos.

These magical shoes (at least in my mind) give the optical illusion of a longer, slimmer leg and a small foot and of course height. They also alter the wearers posture and the way the wearer strides and walks - because the calves are flexed it makes the bust and butt more prominent - So fashionitas strut your stuff in some stilettos this weekend - till then dears remain in a fashion state of mind.

Enjoy some pictures of some of my favorite stilettos and some daring ones.









Remeber these? Balenciaga lego shoes - $4000

Fendi's past season Tribal sandal - I really like this shoe




Valentino O Valentino




Would you dare and wear these ? I would. Can you guess who their by?
LOL- can you guess what the platform is made of?













I could go on and on with pictures of shoes - Who are some of your favorite shoe designers and what stiletto shoes are you itching to buy in the future?

5 comments:

  1. Those lego shoes are hideous! Lol..
    Alexander McQueen has found a fan in Lady Gaga.. don't know how she walks or dances in them!
    Love the valentino's & loubies very classic...
    I remember watching the first SATC and loving those manolo's.. not so much now :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewhhhh at lady Gaga's feet. Those shoes have to be the ugliest things ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love shoe #9! I still can't guess who the designer is :(

    - I actually kind of like the Alexander McQueen shoes that lady gaga wore (embarrassed face) BUT i would never wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYYY! The Valentino's were my wedding shoes (in black with the diamond encrusted bow). Love those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG you guys I am with Lamide - I love the Alexander McQueen shoes - Motun those Valentino's are Hot - they must have looked so pretty with your wedding dress - Still no guesses on who made # 9? - their actually Fendi's. Does it look like a Fendi design?

    ReplyDelete